We ship most weekdays excluding postal holidays.
As stated by USPS, holiday cutoff times for receiving your item by said holiday start approximately 12 days before the holiday. For example Christmas cutoff days begin December 13th. Priority mail is not guaranteed, but rather a guideline. The majority of all packages are being treated like ground shipping. Please plan accordingly.
All orders ship discreetly in a white box, poly-mailer envelope, or priority mail envelope/box. The return address will state "Laura Woj" and will not reference Threaded Armor.
If the items in your order qualify and your total purchase meets the free shipping threshold (when applicable), your order ships FREE anywhere in the 48 contiguous states. Free shipping is not valid for international, wholesale or specialty pricing, and may ship with any carrier of our choosing.
Priority Mail options may ship via UPS or USPS. Delivery time estimations for this service are now estimated from 2-5 days due to Covid-related shipping issues. Estimated time is not guaranteed.
Of course, we fully appreciate our International Partners and overseas Customers as well, and offer complete worldwide shipping! Duties and taxes are payable at time of delivery by the consumer.
All international orders follow the same protocol as US-based orders. That is, once you have finished making your selections, please create an account and enter in your full and complete mailing address on the checkout page. From there, your shipping will then be calculated.
Lost Items Policy:
Packages presumed to be lost
Invalid address or delivery barriers
- Sometimes carriers cannot deliver the customer’s package due to an invalid address or other unexpected delivery barriers. At this point, the carrier might return the package to the sender/retailer. The customer’s package is not actually lost, thus Navidium does not cover this. In instances where the item is being returned to the sender and is reusable, customers will be referred to the retailer.
- The exception is retailers that ship perishable items (e.g. food, a mattress that cannot be reused).
- Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received are considered stolen, and must be filed 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not mis-delivered or easily found around the premises.
Filing a police report
- At our discretion, Navidium may require a police report when the customer’s package is marked as delivered.
- If requested, the customer will file the police report and include an explanation that Navidium is a package protection company, and we have protected the customer’s package that has been stolen. To process the order issue with Navidium, Navidium is requiring a police report.
- Send Navidium the police report PDF & number in the order issue.
- Upon request, Navidium may require additional documentation such as proof of identity, a notarized statement, address, etc.
Note: Depending upon the jurisdiction, a false police report may be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony
Lost or Stolen Package Policy:
Delivered to wrong address
- If the customer input the correct address at checkout and the package was delivered to the wrong address, Navidium considers this as stolen and we will replace the order on behalf of the customer.
Only part of the order delivered
- If the customer ordered several items in one package but only part of the order arrived and there is no evidence of tampering, Navidium does not cover the order issue. The customer will be referred to the retailer.
- If a single order is being shipped in multiple packages and one package does not arrive, Navidium will cover the order issue and reorder or refund the value of the undelivered package.
- If the retailer forgets to ship an item from the customer’s order, the customer needs to reach out to the retailer to have the missing items fulfilled.
Packages labeled "return to sender"
Navidium does not cover packages labeled return to sender because the order has been sent back to the retailer. Items are returned to sender when a customer provides an invalid or undeliverable address or refuses a delivery.
At our discretion, we may cover the order issue if the returned item is perishable or if the retailer is unable to reuse it.*
- Navidium covers the customer’s order if the package gets lost in-transit back to the sender.*
*Please note: Navidium Package Protection timeframes for filing apply.
Order stuck in customs
Navidium cannot cover when a customer’s order is stuck in international borders/customs.
The customer’s next step is to pay the customs fees in order to receive the package.
- If Navidium replaces something the customer has already paid customs on, under Navidium's discretion, Navidium can approve and pay customs the second time.
Order marked as unfulfilled or unshipped
If the customer’s order is marked as unfulfilled or unshipped, the order hasn’t been fulfilled yet by the retailer (retailer could be low on inventory of the items, internal delays with the fulfillment center, etc.).
- Navidium does not control how quickly the retailer ships the customer’s Navidium. Navidium Package Protection is not yet in action because the order has not shipped.
Order issue filed too soon
- If the customer is filing an order issue the same day that the package was marked as delivered, at our discretion Navidium may ask you to wait 5 days. Carriers (FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL, etc.) sometimes prematurely mark the package as delivered when it’s still in transit.
Damages Items Policy:
Damaged Item Arrived
- Order Issues for damaged orders must be filed within 15 days of the delivery date.
If the customer received a broken item and needs to dispose of it (i.e. shattered glass), the customer needs to check their city ordinances and dispose of it properly.
- The customer does not need to ship it back to the retailer (unless the retailer indicates otherwise).
A damaged item is considered to be a broken product that is unusable, clearly fractured, shattered, bent (if not bendable), crushed, etc.
Navidium does not cover cosmetic damage (scratches, dents, etc.), manufacturing damages, packaging errors, or unsealed items.
- Navidium requires further evidence of the customer’s damaged item (i.e. more photos, videos, etc.).
- For existing subscriptions where your customers have purchased Navidium Package Protection, if any of your customer's items in the subscription were lost, stolen, or damaged in transit and can be purchased individually, Navidium will reorder them. If the items cannot be purchased, then Navidium will refund the items.
- Navidium cannot reorder and create an entirely new subscription because Navidium would be paying for the customer's monthly subscription.
- Navidium cannot reorder customized items for the customer because of the additional liability of ordering the customer’s custom item incorrectly. Navidium can offer a refund instead.
Out of stock
Navidium does not have visibility to the retailer’s inventory, or details into when the retailer will have the customer’s item back in stock.
- Navidium can offer the customer a refund for the item that is out of stock. The customer can always use that refund to order the item when it’s back in stock.